Starting January 1, 2015 you will no longer need to get a burning permit. Please follow the rules below.
1. Fire MUST be attended at ALL times with sufficient fire fighting equipment and water
2. Size of pile being burned not to exceed five (5) feet in diameter and 3 ft in height
3. No burning after dark and/or when winds are in excess of 15 m.p.h.
4. Burning area to be at least 15 feet off the property line
5. Burning should not create a public nuisance
NO Burning of the following –Trash, Rubbish or Garbage/Oil, Plastic or Rubber Products/Shingles or Treated Wood